Add to Calendar
For the August meeting (commencing at 7 pm) the planned agenda will be:
|Agenda Item||Presenter||Time Allocation|
|Notice of necessary changes to the association’s Constitution. To be socialised at the September meeting.||Mark Town||5 minutes|
|Website status & progress:
1. Domain name
2. Web hosting
3. Website content
|Mark Town||5 minutes|
|“Visual Astronomy and the Use of Filters”||John Bambury||45 minutes|
|Current Astro Events||Frank Gross||15 minutes|
|Observing with the club 12” – Weather permitting||All||60 minutes|
- website has been rebuilt to address:
- association communication and information needs
- some of the needs of the working amateur astronomer – e.g. what’s the seeing like tonight? – no attempt has been made to replicate the vast amount of information that is out there!
- Content will be driven by the members – articles and news items please!
- Aiming to go live late August.